www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

couple of questions ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xistenz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: couple of questions ... Reply with quote

hi - I didn't know where to place this one but I am posting it here - the Mod may remove it to wherever he thinks it will fit ...

your proggy is neat one for sure - I am totaly new to the Symbian stuff - I can honestly say only 2 weeks ago I did not know anything about this field -

FE Explorer is nice - you think you can add the fuction of "changing or removing" font in the next version - or we can do it in the current version also?

for screensaver - couple of things have popped up in my mind I dunno if you are working on that or is it worth to have em but I have couple of suggestions -

1 - the digital clock (max info) - suppose I want it to appear at the center of the screen - all the time - which means no "redraw" time - can it be done? -

2 - the screen saver itself is good - but when any key is pressed it gets out of the screen saver mode - can you do something like lock the screen saver also - some combo of words may be? means you can unlock it to get to the main screen -

ok this question does not relate to above but it has been on my mind for a while now - every message which is received on the phone (sms - mms or via bluetooth) are stored in the inbox of the phone which uses internal memory to store - and if the limit exceeds - it will not accept a message, and we have to opt for a card reader instead - now has anyone come up with any sort of solution that you can receive the large amount of data direct into the memory card ? cause sometimes a reader is not available or you are in a remote place -

thanx
Liquid_Li0n

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just set the message options to your MMC card instead of using the phone memory
in messages you takes options and then settings and then others where you see used memory phone memory or mmc card.

What is the meaning of a screen saver that stays on when a button is pressed?

Just download a freeware keylocker that automatically locks your keypad then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: