www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOT - Freeware: RotateMe v2.0 Beta 5 is out! - Auto-Rotation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apocalypso™

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: HOT - Freeware: RotateMe v2.0 Beta 5 is out! - Auto-Rotation Reply with quote

RotateMe v2.0 Beta 5 is out! - Auto-Rotation for the N95 is just a click away!!

I am so happy to announce that famous and long awaited auto rotation application for Nokia N95 is out of closed period of beta testing and officially available free download and public testing of the latest beta 5 version. Indeed, few days later than it was promised but it is finally here and free Wink

For those who don't know, Rotate Me uses the Nokia N95 Accelerometer Plug-in package to hook into the accelerometer and to detect movement in the orientation of the phone and translates this input to controlling the UI orentation. Although application has been improved a lot through the closed beta testing period, and I can pers... .. .

Read more:
RotateMe v2.0 Beta 5 is out - full story

Sincerely yours,
Sterf ft. Teo

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials and offcourse a detai….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: