www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FExplorer 2.00 Pro - many Problems with E71

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> FExplorer (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carafaja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: FExplorer 2.00 Pro - many Problems with E71 Reply with quote

Hallo Developer(s),

I've bought FExplorer 2.00 Pro from SmartSam Marketplace for my Nokia E71 (S60 3rd FP1). But this tool have many problems:

1. When I use a dark theme, I cannot read the black fonts. But when I use a white theme, I cannot read the marked white fonts. Sad

2. The programm crashed, when I do bigger operations like mark all files.

3. Many features are not in version 2.00, like Screenshot, Networkinfo, Bluetooth, ...

Many greetings from Dresden

carafaja
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi carafaja,

thanks for your purchase.

1) for the color, you can change thru the settings, they are customizable according to your theme, I invite you to read this thread where I explain how to do it : http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showtopic=26333
2) can you give me more details ? how many files do you try to "mark all" ? is there any directories, ....
3) these tools are in the application, but not thru the menu, you have to activate the tools/phone/settings in the tab pane, this is explained in the previous link too ....

may I suggest that you read this FAQ too :
http://www.sbsh.net/products/symbian_s60/fexplorer_pro

let me know,
enjoy,
Domi.
carafaja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your fast answer! I did not know that I can activate 'Tabs' with '5 ', and in this hidden tabs are this features. Thank you for this tip.

But is that reasonable to hide this features? I would do an entry in 'options'.

To 2nd: I go to C:\Cache - mark all files and delete them. When I have many files in this folder, FExplorer crashed.

-----

Can I write some wishes? I missed a backup. It exist no S60-backup-application, witch can save alle files and folders from C: to ZIP. Is this really hard to develop? You can sale this application for 15 Dollars (or 10 Euros). I think many, many users would buy it, because many S60-users are looking for something.

Greenting from Dresden

carafaja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> FExplorer (general section) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: