www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

+ Operator Logo for S60 3rd ed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apocalypso™

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: + Operator Logo for S60 3rd ed! Reply with quote

The Long-Awaited Solution Has Arrived

The long awaited solution for changing the Operator Logo on the S60 3rd edition phones has arrived. The method itself is a little bit complicated and supports only the B&W logos and therefore is far away from the functionality and elegance that we have had with full color logos on the 2nd edition phones.

I guess you all know what the OpLogo is but as a courtesy for those who are interested in learning, operator logo is the picture on right top part of your phone idle screen that appears instead of active network info in text format, in most cases it is a stylized name/logo of your operat... .. .

Read more:
Operator Logo for S60 3rd ed - full story

Sincerely yours,
Apoc

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials and offcourse a detai….
manish.malhotra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how can i get coloured operator logo of my choice in 6110 and 5800.
Fexplorer set oprator logo working fine in 3230.
lovecats

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: + Operator Logo for S60 3rd ed! Reply with quote

Apocalypso™ wrote:
The Long-Awaited Solution Has Arrived

The long awaited solution for changing the Operator Logo on the S60 3rd edition phones has arrived. The method itself is a little r4bit complicated and supports only the B&W logos and therefore is far away from the functionality and elegance that we have had with full color logos on the r42nd edition phones.

this is what i have been looking for.
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: