www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Messages, key lock and missed calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freddie c

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Messages, key lock and missed calls Reply with quote

The screen saver do not show how many messages and missed calls there is. It also does not show if jour phones key lock is on or not. kan you fix it?
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I can fix this in the next version, I had simply found this not very usefull because if you have 1 missing calls/msg or more, you always want to see it/them ... but ok !
setter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domi wrote:
yes, I can fix this in the next version, I had simply found this not very usefull because if you have 1 missing calls/msg or more, you always want to see it/them ... but ok !

I agree with you Domi. Why would anyone like to see how many. Does he never check before he has got five sms or phone calls or what?
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I mean Setter and this can take more time to redraw therefore more battery consumption !! in a "near" future, I plan to put some user defined settings, I can put the choice to display or not the numbers there ...
kers

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: keylock Reply with quote

ha!...i created a new topic instead of replying to this one...heehaw...
anywayz...i wanted to say that i agree that you dont need to know the number of messages or missed calls...the envelope and phone icons are perfect as they are...no need for change...=)...but i do think we need the keylock icon coz when the screensaver is on i usually want to know if i've keylocked my phone or not...just a suggestion...=)
great work on everything dom!...thanks for the great apps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: