www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screen saver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
panel112

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Screen saver Reply with quote

Digital Clock (Screen Saver 1.05) Super...Thx!
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to you !!
panel112

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Screen saver Reply with quote

Last one normal digital clock what on show +indikators.Battery too tolerant...
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm Confused .. sorry Panel112 .. I don't understand what you mean ... ?
novotuner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

panel mins to put indicators of network(operator) signal & indicator of battary charge as in psilock scrensaver, but most important will be to add there a date in format 24.10.05 for example!

ps Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia. Rolling Eyes
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the next version, I have put the day (not the month and not the year, I don't find these informations very usefull ... everbody knows the month and year ...) for the battery indicator, signal, I agree but you know, other requests are to put the number of sms, number of missing calls, the current profile, an indicator if the keypad is locked, .... with so many information which will take a lot of place on the screen- there is no more reason to have a screen saver !!

I'm waiting for the reactions of the other users about that ....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the true point, Domi!

Today LCD doesn't require "screen saving" any longer.
So, the need for a so-called "screen-saver" could (and should) be considered now particularly in terms of "power saving".

If however power saving is not possible or significant (but testing needed here), the last reason left for having a "screen saver" is to personalize the look of the phone.
Anyway, in my opinion, phone personalization must be accurately considered, especially if this option causes a faster battery discharge and a reduced standby time.
For who needs (and requested) all these information on the screensaver at any time, it's probably best to keep the normal phone screen in standby mode, killing the standard screensaver application that unfortunately can't be permanently disabled, but only delayed up to 60 mins.

So, my suggestion could paradoxicalally be: offer in your screensaver configuration options to kill the standard Nokia screensaver, so to indefinitely leave the normal phone screen! Idea

Thank you and bye
novotuner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Domi wrote:
In the next version, I have put the day (not the month and not the year, I don't find these informations very usefull ... everbody knows the month and year ...) for the battery indicator, signal, I agree but you know, other requests are to put the number of sms, number of missing calls, the current profile, an indicator if the keypad is locked, .... with so many information which will take a lot of place on the screen- there is no more reason to have a screen saver !!

I'm waiting for the reactions of the other users about that ....

for me only date is nesessary, but if you want to make your screensaver popular you can make choise all of that at xxl config
p800se

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: hopes in next update XXL Screen Saver Reply with quote

preview settings before active I MIN PREVIEW IMAGE
give alarm with 15,30,45,60 min
preview any alarm clock settings
preview note of calendar
preview text note add by user
time pm\am

BEST REGARDS
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, send you wishes in the post dedicated for that ....

Tkx in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: