www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wish list (DOMI: please, post here *ONLY* your wishes ...)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Domi
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know : someone will smaller, someone will bigger ... not very easy for a developper ...
BUT ... in the future, the analog clock will be fully configurable.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes but I tried it already with unmakesis, but then the Clock looks broken Sad I only wish the analog and digital Clock more tolerant when editing and resizing the pictures. I edited of course all three pictures that are for the digital clock, and all the numbers had the same height after resizing them bigger.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want more configuration as you said in next version. Such as indicator shown menu,refresh time,etc. Can digital clock use chars instead pics? This may solve the bigger or smaller problem. And can both clocks hold at same position --center of the screen?
Sorry for my English.
antech

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keypad lock, profile in use......
novotuner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that screensaver must move up and down on display, and the date must be there too...
novotuner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and can Domi make the buttom * or # as the lighter for your screensaver when it active in darkness it will be very usefull thing and no one other screensaver has this function and you'll be the first!!!
Solid Snake

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

novotuner wrote:
and can Domi make the buttom * or # as the lighter for your screensaver when it active in darkness it will be very usefull thing and no one other screensaver has this function and you'll be the first!!!

I dont think that´s possible, ´cause symbian.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Snake wrote:
novotuner wrote:

I dont think that´s possible, ´cause symbian.

Domi answered to me that he'll check it...
The Wiep

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dunno if it is possible..
mostly of the time the keypad will be locked and the phone will not accept keystrokes.. I think...
would be cool if it were possible though

btw. Domi: this is a kick-*ss screensaver
it's the one we've all been waiting for
a decent view on the hour instead of a black bar with tiny letter in it Smile
keep up the good work and thanks for making this one!!
p800se

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

preview settings before active I MIN PREVIEW IMAGE
give alarm with 15,30,45,60 min
preview any alarm clock settings
preview note of calendar
preview text note add by user
time pm\am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Domi
very nice app.
I'd like to get the negative look of the screen saver (white clock on black background) for less pixel consumption and, perhaps, less power consumption.
Thanks in advance
illustrious

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Could you make it to redraw when the system clock changes every minute? Just like the original date and time screensaver. i can put it to 60sec but it counts from the time when saver apears so clock might not be syncronized. i know that i can put it to redraw more often but i am using xxlscreensaver because i think that battery consumption is close to consumption of built-in savers. and also +/-1 minute is not to be warried about but i think it would be interesting for you to play with that option in your long 'insomniastic' nights. Wink

2. could you make it to show envelope even when we got the message that is hidden with mumsms. with that program you get an on-screen message with personalized text and left soft-key is assigned to 'OK' to close that message dialog afterwards you have to run mumsms manualy from menu, enter password and then read message. i would like to know if i got any hidden messages without switching the screen saver off.

3. make the digital clock move only on y-axis and keep it in the middle of x-axis because sometimes it gets too close to screen edges so the clock can't be seen completely, especialy in the dark when you look the screen from wide angles to catch the light of other sources (street light or disco lights) to see the clock without turning the screen light on to save the battery Twisted Evil

4. my concept of digital clock

(it is not showing the profile name, only writes simbol if ringing type of active profile is set to silent in profiles->personalise->ringing type)

My question: I have the same "problem" with mode2 like this mate here -
Code:
http://www.gosymbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171

In txt instructions you wrote that mode2 uses less energy because the screen is partialy redrawn. So, does it still uses less energy regardless this bug? However, I don't mind the colored box around the clock.

sorry for my english and long post
i'm just helping you to make the perfect screensaver that will do revolution in making screensavers Cool
micdabe

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:25 pm    Post subject: Big receiver and envelope Reply with quote

It would be nice if there was an option to display normally the big clock, but big phone receiver in case of missed calls and/or (selecting priority in options) a big envelope in case of msgs…

I think many people check their phones if they notice a missed call or new msg, so is possible to let an option (in settings) to choose which event is much important than the other and in case of call and msg, display the most important as selected by the user… So you can leave non displayed the less important notice but the user probably check the phone anyway!
You can also leave the event precedence option and draw a big receiver and smaller envelope or vice-versa
bones3003

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very great Prog ...

but i miss Profile Name and Date ...

it would be extremely nice if it would be attached in further versions
Demon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: series 60 phones Reply with quote

id just wish it could work on my siemens sx1 hope it cant be a problem in future versions and though i like his idea of missed calls or new msg etc.. looks gr8 to me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: