www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

+ Video: Mirage Money - Accelerometer and Camera Synergy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apocalypso™

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: + Video: Mirage Money - Accelerometer and Camera Synergy Reply with quote

Mirage Money Demo Video Accelerometer and Camera Synergy

There are already few accelerometer based games like Accelinvinders, Ball Game or great Groove labyrinth for the Nokia 5500 Sport but I found this demo video interesting because it shows the synergy of the accelerometer based technology and camera sensor.

Something like the good old Mosquitos or Attack of the killer virus but this Mirage X technology is promising as it is not only based on the camera and uses the tilt sensor as well. In a matter of fact I just can’t believe that we are still waiting for the first 3rd edition game that uses camera, we desperately need Mosquito port for 3rd edition as soon as possible.

Mirage Money is a game based on the new S60 API developed by my PhD student Fadi Chehimi to provide 3-D motion control for navigating with 3-D virtual and augment... ..

Read more:
Mirage Money Demo Video - full story

Sincerely yours,
Kerni ft. Teo

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:
Error Fixes, Modding, Guides, Tutorials and offcourse a detai….
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> The world of symbian All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: