www.gosymbian.com Forum Index
the official site of FExplorer for Series 60 phones

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Praise to Domi!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Praise to Domi! Reply with quote

After 5 days of use of version 1.09 I'm glad to confirm that power consumption of XXL Screen Saver (in Mode 2) is just identical to that of Nokia's built-in screensaver.
I experienced the same battery life as before, and I'm particularly committed to this aspect as I use the phone in my business activity.

On my Nokia 3230, Mode 2 and the full digital clock didn't show any screen redraw problem, nor any other detectable flaw.

One suggestion:
I had to delete all the unused supplied bitmaps for skins to free some memory, so it'd be nice if you could distribute also a "naked" version for those who only need the standard features of the screensaver: currently, your .sis file is quite big!

I can finally say for sure that this screensaver is what Nokia should have provided us from the beginning.

Thank you very, very much Domi for the great work.

Bye

antech

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Praise to Domi! Reply with quote

3230 wrote:
After 5 days of use of version 1.09 I'm glad to confirm that power consumption of XXL Screen Saver (in Mode 2) is just identical to that of Nokia's built-in screensaver.
I experienced the same battery life as before, and I'm particularly committed to this aspect as I use the phone in my business activity.

I agree, it's the best feature of this ssaver for me!
harry_33q

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: You ask me last time for Career opportunity site, I finally Reply with quote

You ask me last time for Career opportunity site, I finally find it, click here http://82.146.41.31/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.gosymbian.com Forum Index -> XXL Screen Saver (general section) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: